Old 21st June 2022, 14:43   #165617
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Morning Ian and all.

Sunny here but temp hasn't hit double figures yet.

Hope your urologist visit goes well and that puddy tat gets sorted at the vets.

Not good news but not the worst news, I had another prostate examination & the consultant said the same thing as my doctor, It's very hard & abnormal, I couldn't manage a urine sample to save my life . The PSA (prostate specific antigen) blood tests results were 6.7 whereas they should be 3.0 so they're booking me in for a biopsy & a MRI scan after that, He said I'll have to stop the apixaban blood thinners prior to the biopsy appointment.
They will replace the apixaban with another medication that I need to inject in my stomach myself, Gets better & better

Tansy puddy tat had a steroid injection & enema as she's not been eating or doing toilet for a few days.
She went straight to the litter tray as soon as she was home & seems a bit perkier

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Morning. Ging is dayshift so up at 5am Rain overnight and still spitting a bit this morning. Don't get the appointments mixed up or you might end up being neutered

LOL I think my prostate is in neutering territory.

Bleddy wood pigeons! After the last pigeon fell down the chimney which I managed to get out the other two cats were going nuts at the fireplace in the back bedroom, Sure enough more flapping of wings behind the drywall

I cut another hole in the drywall to reach up & grab the begger only for it to die as I put it on the table outside
But alas there's another bleddy one further up the chimney flapping to gt out but it's out of reach, I'll have to wait until it comes down to the hearth, The cats are going nuts to get at it
One down One to go, I'll have to get the chimney capped as I cant keep doing this.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote