View Single Post
Old 6th March 2022, 04:57   #164209
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
I need to do something to speak to my customers and explain the situation, I speak to the doctor in April but don't know when they fit me for operation before they ordered it to USA, If I don't speak to the customers personal, I could end up with alot new customers with someone new and being less without my own work. I have to gate a getting my allowed to drive for me to meet all the customers so they know what my ůsers are for me.
Without this makes me feel luck as if the customers could just leave me for someone else.
I can't ask the wife to do this for me as she has enough to do with help me anyway, I need to do it myself as the start back to won can be this time next year which will kill my work properly.
Morning Richard, thank you for explaining everything. So your customers will understand about your plans, you are going to ask them to keep you on their books until you return to work next year? A good plan to work towards to.

Once the custom made part in the USA gets back to your hospital, you will the op in April.

We will be all rooting for your operation and recovery, please keep us updated.

In regards to your sense of taste, the neurosurgeon is the one who can give you a definitive answer, as every head injury is different. Let’s hope that time is the healer and it returns and because of that, he might not commit to an answer, but do ask.

Interestingly, when I saw the vascular surgeon in the UK in December about the aneurysm graft, he said the NHS ones were “one size fits all” whereas the custom made ones - measured to fit, had to made in the USA. It must be encouraging for you to know you will get the best.

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 6th March 2022 at 05:00..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote