View Single Post
Old 5th March 2022, 10:41   #164204
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Morning Richard, the point Andy makes is a strong point and what about driving, have you been given the all clear to return to driving? I am not here to have a go at you as I know you are doing your best for yourself and the family. The completion of the repairs to your skull is very important to achieve for you and your image. It should not be delayed because work is a priority. It’s only my opinion, but what do I know.

Feeling depressed? or having suicidal thoughts? if I may suggest, get professional help through your GP and mental health services.

Take care
I need to do something to speak to my customers and explain the situation, I speak to the doctor in April but don't know when they fit me for operation before they ordered it to USA, If I don't speak to the customers personal, I could end up with alot new customers with someone new and being less without my own work. I have to gate a getting my allowed to drive for me to meet all the customers so they know what my ůsers are for me.
Without this makes me feel luck as if the customers could just leave me for someone else.
I can't ask the wife to do this for me as she has enough to do with help me anyway, I need to do it myself as the start back to won can be this time next year which will kill my work properly.