View Single Post
Old 30th June 2020, 15:31   #6
operamagorum
Loves to post

BMW 330i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
As a few members have been asking about a return visit to the Netherlands, I feel we should get this underway for 2021.
I have been in touch with the hotel we stayed in back in 2019, they have rooms available from Friday 10th September to Monday 13th September 2021.
The comfort room is E90 per night excluding breakfast which is an extra E16 per day.
A deposit (Non refundable) of 25% of your total stay will be payable into a paypal account that is set up for the trip, deposits are to be payed by 1st August 2020, this will allow me to reserve the correct amount of rooms for the trip.
We are leaving the travelling down to the individual member to organise, as some will want to cross using ferry, and some will want to use Le Shuttle as before.
Meeting points once everyone is across the water will be arranged closer to the time once we know numbers of members that are attending.
For obvious reasons there are no dates yet for any car shows while we are there, but I’m sure the 75 & ZT owners on the continent will meet up with us on the Saturday or Sunday somewhere for an impromptu get together.
Hotel details: www.ruwenberg.nl
This is not an official meet and therefore won’t be covered by the clubs liability insurance.

Attendees:
1. Trikey & Bluebird
2. Snetty & Deb
3. Actros
4. Maxi_crawf

I'm really interested, but tried to call the hotel on the number given, as I want to check if they are dog friendly, and the number is u/s.
?
Thanks
Geoff
operamagorum is offline   Reply With Quote