View Single Post
Old 15th September 2016, 20:35   #14
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post
If you don't hook the K-BUS wire up on the drivers memory seat you will find you have to hold the seat position buttons for it to work, and there won't be a 'bong' from the IPK when the buttons are pressed. This is because the seat uses this to talk to the car and to determine whether the car is moving or not, as the memory is not supposed to function when the car is moving. That's why you have to hold it.
I didn't bother tapping into the K-Bus in the end as I'm not too bothered about the remote/tap the button to recall a preset. Nice functionality to have but at the moment it's not necessary for my use mate.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote