View Single Post
Old 31st August 2010, 20:20   #35
Paul_1978
Avid contributor

Rover 216 SLi (1995 R8)

Thanks again for all the replies. I've had all on talking the missus into getting the saloon. She is already worried about parking it etc. I don't think a Rover 75 is a lady's car, but she has acknowledged we need a bigger motor than what we have now, and we don't want a people carrier!

I've been and looked at a couple of 75s and I reckon the boot in the saloon is bigger than my SEi hatch.

Also, the seats still go down in the 75 too don't they?

We looked at baby seats this weekend and found the narrowest toddler seat to be 16" wide. My oldest will be able to go in that.

It will only be a squeeze whilst all 5 of us are in the car, but if it's one adult and the three kids, one of the car seats will be able to go in the front I guess.

A neighbour has got a Rover 75 and has agreed to let me try our car seats in it and we can then see how much room there is for a third.....

I'm determined to sort it one way or another because I've got my heart on a 75, and as a Rover driver now I want to stick with a Rover becuase I've always likes them. Other cars really don't do it for me.
Paul_1978 is offline   Reply With Quote