View Single Post
Old 13th March 2023, 06:13   #2
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
1d mark 3 pro body camera. Good condition, a few wear and tear marks but not the usual bashed around press model as only used by two amateur photographers. I’m second owner and owned it 8 years. Battery charger, two batteries and front cap, I think I may still even have the box!
This is body only no lens and would make a very good back up camera or the start of using a pro body with EF lenses.
I will add some photos over the next few days if there’s any interest as I’m not at home at the moment, there’s a Flickr link to see some photos of what Iv’e taken with it. I’m upgrading to mirrorless and been offered £300 trade in so if anybody is interested then I will sell it for the same price. I’ve taken just under 10,000 shots over the last 8 years and I believe the shutter count can only be checked if sent for service but I don’t think it would be huge due to two amateur owners since new

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sworks

Hi Mark,

Somebody will be getting a great camera body there. Built to withstand just about anything you can throw at them