Thread: Stepping down
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2021, 17:29   #18
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

I am sorry you have felt backed into the position that you felt obligated to step down. We haven't always seen eye to eye, but you are entitled to your opinion (even if has been wrong ) and counter others if you disagree.

As a moderator, I always thought it was refreshing that you actually did become involved in some discussions and arguments, surprised in some instances where it would have been closed earlier. In some instances, your involvement actually allowed for some (in my opinion) to continue and run their course, even to a natural conclusion which reduced the risk of it flaring up again.

My own stance behind some arguments and discussions is simple. In most instances, this is the internet (although it applies offline too), and those who disagree with me, have no bearing on my life and if they cannot change my mind, or me theirs, it means nothing to me. And I will not let it affect my life. I hope you will take this, to some, cold comment to heart in some form, as I, Darcydog, MGJohn, or anyone else 'do not pay your bills', so in reality we do not and should not matter.

Health and your family must comes first, and regardless of what you may think of my opinions or thoughts, I do wish you well and good health in the future.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 20th August 2021 at 17:32..
clf is offline   Reply With Quote