View Single Post
Old 18th October 2019, 07:20   #148874
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Moning all, Damp & proper cool this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Morning all,

Off to the boat with my Dad after work today for the weekend.

Hope I break my curse and the weather clears up so we can get some good boating in

Will be doing some high speed runs across Breydon water to check the new turbo is working okay. A pub (or two) will feature in the weekends events

It would be cool if you had a drone to capture some high speed action video of the boat.
A guy I follow on youtube has one of those 'Follow me drones' that do everything themselves & require little input by the user, He gets some stunning quality video with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Mate of mine has one, a proper one, with a snorting V8 under the bonnet. He runs a taxi business, says he got it for doing weddings . . . . aye right . . . . shotgun weddings maybe

Oh, another thing. On the train coming back from the Lakes, saw a guy who was a dead ringer for one of the train drivers I worked with. Then I heard someone say "Didn't you used to be at Millerhill?", looked around, there was another ex Millerhill driver talking to him . . . . unbelievable! Two guys I hadn't seen for about 11-12 years, walked across and said "Is this a staff meeting?" The three of us rather ignored our other halves and chatted til Tony, got off at Carlisle, lives and works there now but spent the rest of the journey talking to "Reggie", his nickname was Reggie Kray because he was always talking about fights he got into

Blimey Steve what's the chances of there being three old work mates on the same train.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote