View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2007, 11:28   #23
sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjtl1 View Post
Went back a week later picked it up and motored home after about 10 miles I thought what have I done,this is not what I thought it was,Im sorry everyone but I was thinking MG magnette quick and comfortable,not this.Arrived home,trying not to show my dissapointment,took wife for run she hated it,as we drove along I looked out of the corner of my eye to see her head bouncing up and down,those of you who own one of these know what Iam talking about.Kept car for 6 months hopeing I could love it but no swapped it out for a 54 plate diesel auto pearlesent red tourer,and got a good kicking financialy.Is it good engineering! of course it is!the best.But fun and track use only Im afraid in my oppinion, still miss looking at it. happy new year.
Funnily enough, as I said elsewhere, I don't think they are really quick enough as standard, but my better half likes mine very much (she also liked the accord type r and nissan 200sx ). My biggest concern with it is that it is definately not a second car, not extreme enough for that, but a great everyday car that can be enjoyed at legal speeds. It is however thirsty.
sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote