View Single Post
Old 29th December 2021, 08:28   #153
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
Wow, 12 months already. I’m looking to change the ioniq HEV in 2022 and seeing the Ioniq5 is probably out of reach i’ve been looking at the new long range ZS. I need to have a re read through this post as I remember you having charge point installation issues.

Yeah almost 12 months, the time has flown by, I love the Ioniq5 too what a fabulous car that is, It will be in great demand the world over.

I read yesterday that Hyundai have announced that they're shutting down their ICE development dept to concentrate on EV's, they must be planning on building a huge number of Ioniq5's

Yes it was a pain in the backside regards our antiquated power supply, I didn't bother getting the OLEV grant, just too many hurdles & expence involved, Just getting the 10MM earthing straps within 60 cm of the gas shut off tap & 60 cm of the water stopcock for the electricity would have meant multi rooms carpets & floorboards lifted as both our gas/electricity supplies come into the house at ceiling height at opposite ends of the house.
I've got a clean bill of health for the old electrics from the DNO people since they upgraded us to a 100amp fuse.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote