Old 2nd May 2017, 12:34   #7
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Thanked 1,575 Times in 987 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
Hi Folks
With the 23rd National now behind us and Roverfest (which includes the 24th national) already sorted by the Rovererfest team I can look towards planning the 25th meet to be held in the Spring of 2018...
What I would like to know from you (the members) is did you think that the holding the event on the May day bank holiday weekend was a success?
My hope was that by holding the meet on that date it would make traveling a bit easier and give people the chance to make a weekend of it,other benefits could be slightly better weather than the March/early April dates and it gives a bit of breathing space to those who like to attend POL..
So could you please vote on the date options in the poll..
Please Note this is not about where but when the 2018 spring national will take place..
Thanks in advance to everyone voting as I'll run out of the thanks button very quickly.
Cheer Ian
I think holding the meet on the bank holiday weekend is a good idea, due to the distance many members have to travel. It means that you have a day either side of the National Meet on the Sunday for travelling if required, that is one of the reasons Kirsty and I went to Eden Camp. It would of been too much travelling for us to of attended Eden Camp just for the day or two days as it was about 5 hours travelling each way.
Nev The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote