View Single Post
Old 30th June 2020, 00:42   #6
The Rovering Member
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 saloon

Personally l don't mind the difference in wood colour. I haven't yet found a walnut wheel that suits my pocket so have a lighter wood wheel which l've just recoloured Sandstone. I was using it in its original Smokestone but finally got a recolouring kit & changed it. I was going to fit it the other day but decided l didn't want the Smokestone backing on it so after investigating a back swap, decided that was far too much hassle & will be painting the rear instead. I've also just bought another Smokestone/wood wheel from the bay which l'll be changing to aubergine as the kits have just been made available & this will give me the choice between the two wheels. This is because l've recently had a half aubergine conversion, everything except the seats & carpet. Retaining those in the original Sandstone has made for an extremely pleasing interior.
I do find the full compliment of walnut accessories a bit too much though so as said don't mind a bit of wood mix'n'match, a bit like my furniture.

The Rovering Member is offline   Reply With Quote