View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2019, 17:04   #147609
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Beggar! I'm getting more clumsier by the day. knocked the bottle of tomato feed over in the greenhouse Just nipped out to B&M to get another one. Saw a few convertibles out in this weather, strong breeze here though which is nice.

The tomato plants in the greenhouse don't half need a lot of watering, I'm worried the tomatoes will start splitting with the amount of water to stop them drying out. 85F in there

Hi Phil, new beds or even new pillows take some getting used with me, It seems to take a long while with me to get comfortable with them.

Hope your Mam gets back into health Rich.

Just booked tickets for the Southport flower show next month, I'm taking my Missus, Mam and sister.
Not sure whether to go in the car or take the train as it's next door to Southport station
Hi Ian

I suppose it depends on what the weather is like for the flower show, if its a hot day, I am wondering will the heat cause the rail track to buckle? Will the trains be cancelled? I am not expecting you to know the answer I wonder if that scenario ever comes up when you are driving the locomotives

The new bed arrives on Thursday. The dealer has agreed for his men to carry it up 6 flights of stairs, with 8 steps in each flight and to do the assembly for us. I asked for a discount and he very kindly knocked £40 off the showroom price. What a nice chap It’s just as well he did, as I received an email with a quote for the annual health insurance and it’s due to be paid by the end of the month, a necessity but one of the downsides of spending winter in the tropics. I am not complaining
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote