Thread: re-map
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2019, 17:31   #15
Guardian50
Avid contributor

2004 Facelift MKII MG ZT+ 2.0 CDTI Auto 160 bhp in Aquamarine-Goodwood Green (HQM)

Default Remap

I live near Oxford, so for me Phil-T4 was the nearest in Milton Keynes. He did a T4 health check then remapped my ZT 135+ to 160 bhp. I had it done about 2 years ago and it made a lot of difference to the acceleration. My journey back home was so much fun. The car felt smoother and the pickup was great. I have noticed no difference in mpg. My ZT is the CDTI Auto. I was a little concerned as my cars mileage at the time was 160,000 its now on 171,500 and still running perfectly. Apart from servicing the car the only thing I did at the time was to remove the EGR and give it a thorough cleaning. I have now got used to the extra acceleration but so glad I had it done. It made my car feel much more modern to me and its so much easier to keep up with modern traffic. My faithful old ZT has surprised many a modern car owner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Owner of a 2004 model Aquamarine Goodwood Green (HQM) MG ZT+ CDTI 160bhp Auto MKII Facelift
It is the 11th of a total of 88 Goodwood Green diesel facelift ZT saloons to be built (there were 65 facelift diesel Goodwood Green ZT Tourers built too)The car was the 55th of 73 MG ZTs to come off the line that day.5 saloons were fitted with Green Alcantara, this was the first of those 5, only two were automatics, this being one.
Guardian50 is offline   Reply With Quote