Old 22nd December 2018, 10:50   #11
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev-rev180 View Post
a good tribute to a great day out shame about the weather
Many thanks Kev, pleased to hear you enjoyed the slideshow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Many thanks Jim, your more than welcome,only too happy to be able to assist with yet another superb video [yet again another superb recording to look back on over the years] of a very memorable weekend spent in Anglesey.

Jan,I & we feel sure we speak for everone who attended were saddened that you & Jean were not able to make the meet due to health issues,but we sincerely hope you are both on the mend & 2019 brings you both better health & good fortune.

Take care of each other,Jan & I sincerely hope to meet up again with you both at the next National in March,in the meantime Jan,I & our Family wish You,Jean & your Family,the very best of good wishes for a joyous & peaceful Christmas & a very Happy New Year.

John & Jan.
Many thanks for your kind words John, I couldn't have been able to produce the video without the use of your pictures so thanks again .

Thanks also for your thoughts regarding the last few months health issues we've had, luckily Jean's back to her normal self following a short bout of pneumonia, I'm still awaiting the date for my operation but in the meantime I've a day in hospital on the 3rd for tests to see if the medication I'm taking is having any effect.

The later part of 2018 hasn't been great, I had to pass on so many events I wanted to attend, hopefully if all goes well I'm going to make sure I get to as many as I can during 2019, on the strength of it I've already upgraded to a 4K camcorder!

Take care, look forward to meeting up with you during 2019, have a great Christmas and we hope the New Year is good for you both.

Jim & Jean
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote