View Single Post
Old 17th September 2018, 12:06   #26
rockerbox
Avid contributor

MG ZT/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw 41 View Post
Yes your right he was a great deal faster than me with a newer , lighter and more of a modern car . He just got a little miffed that i was driving the bends better than him as i drive them every day and i know the optimal entry and exit points . So in order for him to feel good as soon as we hit a straight he mashed the peddle , theres no skill in that anyone can do it . I have the same problem as LotusLc , they see the trophy blue and the spoiler and they must overtake . He didnt know that all i have is 160 bh he just had to get by and i probably made his day and gave him something to tell his work mates. I can go home switch off the V6 , climb out and look back at my MG ZT and think "mmmm what a lovely looking car " which is something that he cant do . When was the last time you heard someone say "mmmm thats a lovely looking Skoda " . Lets just face it its just a Skoda .
Hmm Outlaw. I am frequently told how good the Kodiaq SUV looks. One tyre company we use said it looked as good as new Range Rover !
You need to shake off the old Skoda image where you could double it's value by filling it with petrol and check one out. They are very well made, I have driven new skodas of every style. There are some nice colours available and all sorts of fancy add-ons, I mean, brollies in the door ? a Skoda ? come on...
rockerbox is offline   Reply With Quote