View Single Post
Old 7th December 2018, 21:57   #1
alanaslan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer Automatic conn, 75 Saloon Automatic Conn, The Monograme Spice Tourer

Default Thinking of buying a limo

Guys I need someone to keep me on the right course. There is currently a 200mm stretch black 2003 plate diesel for sale. It is a conni but a basic one heated seats full leather pack.
It does not have a fuel burning heater nor does it have cruise control. Both of which I would want fitted before I started using it.
It has just under 70k on the clock and is a auto box so will be in need of a atf flush.
They are asking 5k for her which I feel is a bit steep. I only paid 900 for my wife’s saloon with all the toys diesel auto with 60k on the clock 12 months mot an 03 plate that was two and a half years ago. I know the stretch commands a higher price but for a basic equipment pack an extra 4K seems a bit over the top.
Please everyone let me have your thoughts on this. I am no longer able to work on the cars myself ( I hate old age) so anything that I need done I will need to find someone to do it. Ie the cruise control and the fuel burning heater. I might manage to put an android head unit in it to replace the Sony system someone has fitted to it.
I would like the extra 200mm for the grand kids but what to do.
Please please help me decide on this one.
Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alanaslan is offline   Reply With Quote