View Single Post
Old 1st April 2020, 10:49   #151736
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Thank you Jeff for your concern How are you managing being at home, are you able to get to the cruiser or is it not a priority at the moment?
Hi Phil,

Marinas are all on lockdown so no chance. That and the fact is that it would be wrong to travel for unessential purposes whilst the country is in lockdown.

I'm okay at home. Been keeping myself busy cooking lots of meals and freezing the extra ones. Most of all though, I've been chasing our cats round the house with the camera to keep myself amused.
Not sure they feel the same way about it

I'm thinking of setting up my studio lights and backdrops in the house this weekend to try and get some portrait images of our furry friends......Don't let them know though

Plenty of videos to watch on Youtube, always some new tips and tricks you can pick up for Lightroom and Photoshop.
It's just a case of making sure my brain can remember them for when needed

How is Jessica and yourself doing (forgetting your falling down episode) ?

Hope you can get everything you need over there to keep fed, watered and medicated?

There will be a light at the end of the tunnel through all this and the world will bounce back of that I'm sure.
Just want it to be sooner than later before many more lives are lost and the financial suffering gets any worse.

Stay safe.