View Single Post
Old 26th May 2017, 11:48   #27
phatfiesta75
Loves to post

rover 75 2.0 cdti connoisseur se

Hi guys hey just wanna say again all this help is a god send !! So thank you everyone ☺ right twist in the story lol the chap has contacted me twice saying that it's the gearbox and that his son can repair it and fit for 300+ And with doing the clutch and that £700 but then rings back straightaway that his son was listening to the conversation and that just get gear selector cables and it might just be that!.....now he had the car overnight the night before last night and said to me the gearbox and clutch are broke but now these two aforementioned calls today so confused ain't the word!! And like you eastpete when you sent me those pics it's sounding like one of the gear cables may have come out so just confused as if it is that, then that sounds much better and less expensive which is what I need it to be ☺ wish you guys were here to help as i'm not a hands on guy lol must say this too when I have the air con the car starts hunting �� and when I was at pk automotive he said that it's to do with clutch as something is knocking against the clutch when the air con is on! Does this make any sense guys? ��

Last edited by phatfiesta75; 26th May 2017 at 12:01..
phatfiesta75 is offline   Reply With Quote