View Single Post
Old 25th May 2015, 19:39   #397
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobSun View Post
Has any one had a reply from sfs recently. I emailed them an order as per Wullie's info on the 15th and got an automated out of office reply saying will deal with my e mail on 18th. So far nothing else.

If they aren't going to get back can any one advise if it is possible to cut the standard £38 one supplied by Rimmers. I don't fancy paying out for the correct one they sell that I assume comes with the sensor fitted for £88.

Cheers Bob
The SFS one is much better than the OEM one, so I would certainly advise emailing them again on the chance that your email was simply overlooked.

I enquired on one day, made payment the same day and a courier delivered it next morning - but that may depend on what colour you order and their stock. Mine did seem still sticky from the manufacturing process.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote