View Single Post
Old 29th December 2016, 13:24   #8
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

The OP is posting not only how to install Kodi which is a great piece of software for a HTPC. But also how to install an addon from an alternate source to bypass copyright and gain access to content without payment to the rights holders. What you are not told is that without securing and anonymising your connections that you are traceable to the rights holders who may come after you for copyright infringement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
Our Firestick came with KODI installed, but it took me a week to actually find it and work out how to run it

I have since found the Kodi forum, but they seem not very helpful to newbies.

Well, if your enquiries concerned how to 'record' copyrighted content obtained as a stream using third party plugins I'm not surprised. The genuine Kodi developers and community take an extremely dim view of that usage of the software they develop.
Save

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Avulon is offline   Reply With Quote