View Single Post
Old 18th March 2021, 16:22   #1
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts
Default An appeal to help an elder owner in Scotland

Folks, I've been contact by an owner in the dumfries and Galloway region of Scotland, contacted me via my YouTube channel.

Poor guy is in bits and needs some help after a phone call to me as he doesn't use forums or Facebook.

Short version drivers side arm has failed on him, and he's in a bit of a pickle. Wouldn't be one for revealing someone's personal info but he really needs help here, but I'd an old used rear arm I was going to post him for free to help him along but it's passenger.

If anyone has a 2nd hand rear arm they would be willing to post to him to get it fitted at a mechanic, or can recommend someone close to him as a reliable Rover mechanic who can fit it for him that would be brilliant. He obviously doesn't want anything for free but he's just in a very tight budget because of his circumstances, much as covid has hit everyone.

Opportunity for local owners here to help him out, loves the 75, has only just got it and looks like he's been sold a car that's less than advertised by a long shot.

I'd say he would be the type would attend events once he's sorted as in his words "best car I've ever owned, but I'm heart broken now".

So folks, call to arms, who in the area is the people to go to or maybe help?

Colin
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote