View Single Post
Old 24th September 2019, 19:25   #1020
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post
Dawn and myself would very much like to thank Ian and Trikey for organising this trip, I think I might have had a bit of too much sun at the show on Sunday,
Still not right now at home.
Ian hotel was superb, company was superb, and some banter even better.
I would also like to thank the concern and offer of help just in case I could not drive home, I also understand (Chis) Ceedy was also not feeling very well, hope you are okay Chris.

Brian you still never got around to giving my humble steed the 160 touch, oh well perhaps the next time.

Rev,
Happy that you made it home safely Jules and Dawn. Not very nice a long drive like that when you have to keep your wits about you. Like many others, both John and i would like to thank Ian and Jan especially, along with Trikey, for making this great weekend possible. The weather was a bonus, except for yourself of course.We arrived home around 4-45pm tonight after taking a nap at the Premier Inn at Folkestone last night. We did 862 miles in all. Fill up tomorrow and work out what the mpg is, not that it matters a jot. Enjoyed everyone’s company especially Ched and Karen for the banter we had together. We MUST do it again.