View Single Post
Old 1st June 2022, 08:58   #165385
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Morning. Up twice, first was at 5am, Ging is dayshift. Went back to bed but as usual couldn't settle. Need some shopping including a lump of pork, Ging wants siopao made.

For the authentic experience you need to stand on something unsteady in front of a roaring fire, have a fan set to maximum behind you so that your front is roasting and your back is cold and have someone throw handfuls of coal dust in your face.

LOL Yeah I should imagine it's weird to say the least, I saw in the game settings that you can change the engine sway/rocking to the extent that you'd be hanging on for dear life set on maximum I'm good at wheel slip starting off from a station & managed to derail a train of ore wagons on one scenario I found out that the ore wagons in 1958 didn't come with any brakes or vacuum lines fitted to them whatsoever & the long train had a whiplash effect when the bunching up of wagons reached the back & derailed the back wagons I need to swot up on that brake van malarkey next time. I'm on coaling up & watering up the tender today plus turntable training I noticed my "fireman" was a women yesterday She was good shoveling with the spade though.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote