View Single Post
Old 5th January 2019, 09:47   #24
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts

Oh and I nearly forgot about this.......

Plan to find brackets, paint it black and maybe some fog lights or a light bar.

Did rear brakes yesterday also, boy they where beyond done. All nice and new and even a handbrake cable swap done.

Just 2 cv clips and mot ready now.

Well still working on this. Been a busy bunny last month or so, and havnt gotten round to fitting the freelander brush bar.

Well I've been holding off for two reasons, one was fitting kit (now sourced) and second was decided what to do with the chrome as I really want it black.

Well raptorliner won it out for me, and as there's literally no where in Northern Ireland that stocks it I had to order it in. Then I find a store on ebay days later that ships to NI.

Will be a few days before I get round to doing it as I've to actually fit the brackets and everything before painting. Looking forward to end result!

(For none local people, here in NI they are really fussy about sending paint, chemicals and such in the post to resident / none commercial as they often set off the bomb detectors, yes this stuff still happens in our peaceful county but that's another story).

Had a start on the sanding of the chrome this evening to make it take to the surface a bit better. Will update after weekend hoping to do it Sunday weather permitting.
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote