View Single Post
Old 31st July 2021, 08:06   #9
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
Nobody that lives under the system we have shouldn't be denied treatment for anything, there are many illnesses that can kill such as TB, that vaccine isn't given now like It was when I was younger. If I didn't get that vaccine and fell ill with TB, should I be turned away? I'm not afraid of Covid now because I had it, I'm afraid of the long term damage it's done to me and no vaccine will undo that. The thing that bothers me is that my natural antibody status is not being recognised by any government, that's not right and discriminates. In every 100 people who have the vaccine, there's a percentage of them that it won't work, those people will still get a vaccine passport and will be no better protected than anyone who didn't get the vaccine, that's an issue that isn't being taken on board either. If my natural protection isn't being seen as valid I want to know why, all of the bribes and inducements being offered is starting to make me think there's much more to this. I simply don't need the vaccine and my rights to live as a free person are being eroded by every government, why is that? What are we not being told?

How do you know you do not need the vaccine?
I think you misunderstood me. If by choice a person decides not to be vaccinated should they still get free treatment for that infection? If they are not offered the vaccine then they have not been given the chance to refuse it.
Under the system we have people will be treated no matter if vaccinated or not, refused the vaccine or not. people have the right to choose what goes into their bodies but should the "NHS" then have to take care of them "for free" if they refuse a treatment that could have kept them out of hospital? I sit on the fence.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote