View Single Post
Old 21st January 2020, 15:47   #5
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
The whole car looks good and these lights go well colour wise.
Others may also like to see your thread at https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=271352

did you do lighted kick plates as well? If you do they are not on that list

macafee2
I need to update that list! Yes I offer the LED kick plates as well. Just fit the ones for redfive over the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian G View Post
Nice to see my old car still being loved Rick
Almost 10 years ago when I bought a rather sad looking (apart from a set of Khan alloys) 5 year old Firefrost (best colour ever) ZT from Doncaster for just under 4k then the mods started to happen, I remember the pair of side skirts cost just £25 from Rimmers clearance sale and the front splitter from the local Seat dealer was £15.. then came new all round OE suspension with Motobuild springs, red monaco seats,etc,etc.
Cheers
It's very loved and looked after Ian got a few more bits and bobs to go on in it and other bits to get done.

Still remember seeing it for the first time at the Haynes museum national meet and thinking it was a good looking car even when it had the khan wheels fitted, never thought I'd own it years down the line.

Ah those were the days when those add ons were that cheap, just typical once I bought my typhoon and was ready to buy side skirts rimmers had ran out of one side! lol

I've got a pair of rear bumper pods to go on to finish off the side skirts
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote