View Single Post
Old 19th September 2019, 15:02   #13
Caskin
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil-T4 View Post
The union is on the drivers side, follow the 2 underfloor brake lines towards the front of the car, as they turn up at the firewall the union is located there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
Imagine where your heel rests.on the floor when pressing the brake/accelerator pedal, it is more or less below that on the underside of the floor.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1too View Post
You'll see it once you do that Derek. Just follow back the two brake lines running under the floorpan on the driver's side as Phil has said and you can't miss it.

I'm going to offer you my guide to brake pipe renewal as I think it will save you asking a lot of questions.

Simon
Found it!!
God bless the forum members, once on ramps relatively easy to find, in fact on my vehicle the exact position was as stated, Drivers side, directly above the drivers side engine tray rear securing tab!
Order now made for brake pipes and will get it under way next week. Thanks again Regards Derek
Purchased 52 plate V6 connie Wedgewood blue,one owner,42000 on clock ,Virtually pristine.2017 service,new Goodyear tyres,Discs and pads all round,new battery,New cam and timing belts (3rd fitting in life of car),plus full normal service.exhaust 2016.First mod was to bonnet catch .Latest mod,triple heart pace maker. All brake lines changed for copper, all brake hoses changed for Pagid hoses.
Caskin is offline   Reply With Quote