View Single Post
Old 17th July 2019, 10:43   #147507
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
Good morning to the few - it's a bit close and clammy here this morning, so much so that I've cracked and put me shorts on (no photographs - wouldn't want to breach indecency laws!). School run tomorrow and Friday, and then that task is put to bed until September. I managed to get three lawns cut yesterday during a cloudy spell, plus I washed the bed linen out of the caravan, so I might have a day off today
SWMBO is sort of improving - her eating etc. seems back to normal, but she's still suffering dizzy spells. After yet another telephone consultation with the doctor, she's now on a 14 day course of prochlorperazine tablets so we'll see how that goes - "they work by blocking a chemical in the brain" according to the packet

I have something similar to those to stop the dizziness & feeling of seasickness, Hydrochloride cyclizine. I only need to look upwards & my balance is shot & I feel sick I think I'm ready for the knackers yard

By gum has it gone muggy hot again, I'm wet through wi sweat. The tumble drier delivery guy has been with shiny new drier, I hope it lasts as long as the last one.

I was talking to a neighbour across the back this morning & he had his new caravan stolen last week from a "secure storage" place, It was less than two years old, It had a tracker device fitted in the wall cavity, twin axle with one wheel removed from each side with two wheel locks on the remaining wheel plus a hitch lock

The tracker device hasn't sent out a signal & the company reckon they've found it & destroyed it.
You cant really take any more precautions than that.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote