View Single Post
Old 17th February 2011, 12:04   #8
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Hey T-Cut, your hard work has proved invaluable to me as I am just in the process of fitting my rear view camera.

I had stripped down all as you had stated without knowledge of your How to and soon discovered that I would need to drill ( Arhhh Shock,,Horror) a hole to receive my camera wire in the boot lid right through the now discovered, well stuck on, PCB.!!

Realising this was a hidden from view PCB I hesitated for a minute and then thought, as you do, GTF,,,(Go To Forum!)

Well done, I can now drill right through the White plastic, bang on Center and up a little to avoid the two tracks running parallel at the lower edge of the PCB!

Good advice on the outer plastic screw it posts, why oh why do they always put a piece of 'dung' somewhere in the a midst of a great item!!!!!

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote