View Single Post
Old 13th February 2011, 12:39   #1
MARKUK
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 2.0 CD DIESEL

Default *** Fitters Required ***

Guys,

I have had a few requests from people to fit the new Amp and aerial modification that I am supplying and although I would love to do this, I don't think it’s economically sound for those members
who live a long distance from me, nor do I really know what to charge people..

( see below for an idea though)

I therefore have a suggestion to make to you all...

If we have a list of people from different areas that are competent in installing DD units and indeed other kit, then why not start a list of "fitters" that other members can call upon for help should they require it ?..

I suggest a payment to that member of say £10 Per Hour for the time spent "on site" and £0.35 per mile for the total mileage covered?

It should only take an hour to fit at most so for example a 100 mile round trip and fitting would cost £45

You may well want to do this for free or just for a payment towards your fuel costs, which is fine, what I suggest above is more of a "Token Payment", which would also be a great deal less than going to a private installer etc...

Or if you are just happy enough for someone to drop by your place and do the install for free, there's another option..

This is more about getting things sorted for those members who find this kind of stuff baffling then anything else !..

Just an idea...

Thoughts ?...comments ??

*** NO TMC MOD KITS AVAILABLE !! ***

See the TMC / RADIO VIDEOS HERE....

Send me an Email HERE….

Signup for Sugarsync HERE..

http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...GBP_5_dark.png

MARKUK is offline   Reply With Quote