View Single Post
Old 8th December 2006, 16:26   #10
Roverron
Gets stuck in

Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by apywell View Post
Thanks for that Simon.

Hi Keith, the car is 02 and has (thinking....) about 78000 on the clock.

At the moment I have the 'econ' button working the heating. So the fan isn't and issue, and you are right what you say about a slight drop when the fan kicks in. To be honest, I've just bought 4 new tyres, had a full service and the rear wheel bearing done just a month ago and only had the car 5 months (Oh and tax is due at the end of the month). I really could do without spending any more on the car this time of year. Do you think this could wait until spring, as I don't use the aircon during the winter months? If it is a quick fix or something not too expensive then maybe I can do something, but I have no drive and have to park the car in the next street. So you see, I am very limited to what I can do on my own.

Thanks for the offer of Testbook BTW.

I was having a nosey through the 'other' forum the other night and noticed some talk about having a meet for a weekend while everyone fixes their 75s. Not sure if this was you Keith or was it someone else. There was talk of camping and all sorts. This would be a great idea for the likes of me...

Anyhow, there's my story so far.....
Maf sensor can also cause this.

Try disconnecting the plug.

Mine doesn't vibrate in neutral but I can produce a mild but audible chuga chuga below 18-2000rpm if I have the maf comp setting on my Synergy in correctly set.

Ron