View Single Post
Old 29th June 2019, 00:32   #77
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T16 View Post
Sorry you are showing your ignorance here, and its a little embarrassing, all I am doing is presenting facts, and you dont seem to be able to comprehend reality.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ity-sharia-law

This left wing poll says 52%.

Still waiting for the evidence that obesity is cheaper for the NHS.. oh thats right, its not.... "Annual spend on the treatment of obesity and diabetes is greater than the amount spent on the police, the fire service and the judicial system combined"

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...environment--2

But thats fine, stuffing your gob because you are too weak to regulate what you put in your OWN mouth is to be CELEBRATED, YAY! FAT PRIDE YAY!
I had you down as a Daily Mail reader to be honest. But for the Islamic counterpoint, I will leave THIS one example for you, and let you do the rest of the googling yourself (I suggest you try LGBT France Islam to start, it might open your mind to the fact that there are many different preachings and interpretations of Islam). Bear this in mind, I know you are a non religious as I am, but homosexuality is directly mentioned in the old testament, one of the Leviticus chapters mentions a man laying with a man, should be stoned as an abomination, or something to that effect, yet not actually mentioned in the Quran, but rather interpreted to be so. Leviticus, again if I recall from my divinity classes (posh or what?) is part of a bible, which was translated directly from Aramaic by religious scholars who did not understand the language.

Millions (probably more than any other other faith) have been killed or persecuted by christians, is that who you were referring to earlier?

I didnt mention anything about obesity and food? I mentioned your ignorance linking food to obesity which by one of your silly subsequent comment proves said ignorance. The link you provided does indeed suggest ONE cause as food. Obesity can be caused by other factors, which your recalled Daily Mail headlines is not letting you see. (And I am not a fan of pride this and pride that, just quite simply tolerance and acceptance - if that makes me a liberal, then I guess I am a liberal ). I also didnt mention obesity was cheaper for the NHS. Your comment is irrelevant, as it is an ailment that in some (maybe even majority) cases is unavoidable, but then so are some breathing problems caused by the internal combustion engine.

Seriously, are you really a scientist? You havent suggested any links (never mind any other evidence) of the non existence of a god or gods. Surely as a scientist, you must be open to theory, until proven or disproved? Pouring some redex into a fuel tank does not make you a scientist! You are as agnostic as I am!

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 29th June 2019 at 00:39..