Thread: Karma ?
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2019, 23:50   #73
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM75 View Post
T16- Do some research on androgen insensitivity syndrome (even the Wiki page). You genuinely might learn to round and balance your views and understand their impact. I am not saying I even want to change your mind but surely you would agree knowledge is power.
Change my mind about what?!

Transgenderism?! I have no view on it at all, its all you morons jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth (your own heads)

I think the hysteria around gender-neutral bathrooms and pronouns is utter horsedung, and its a complete sideshow to the more important things in the world and society. This has got literally nothing to do with anything "anti-Trans" or whatever you have made up in your own mind. People can do what they want, I don't give a monkeys, I don't even know why you think I care about the issue?! Hi Im trans... OK great, erm, and? Crack on then.

People need to stop pretending they think they know the "facts" around transgender issues or they have the answers, as the suicide rate is similar pre and post op, but no, lets tell 6yr olds that you can choose your gender, that's going to make everything better. EYE ROLL.

My point was that quite literally the west is bogged down with utter utter minutiae, while the stronger nations are forging ahead and will leave the west for dust, but people with a total lack of reading comprehension have made up words in their own minds to think this somehow means someone is a bigot/anti-something/anti-anything/a NAZI/Hitler.

This is exactly the type of swarm-think which internet memes like "ORANGE MAN BAD" poke fun at, and if you cant see how your hysterical triggered reactions are laughable, I can add little more, other than keep it up, as you will get Trump and Boris leading the western world, and then you really will know the meaning of triggered.