View Single Post
Old 24th April 2012, 16:30   #56
MrDoodles
Banned

MG ZT+ V6 190

Thanked 1,196 Times in 818 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic22 View Post
It will take a supercharger, I am looking at it now and the conversations with friends in the business in the states is that it is no problem, the real problem comes when you try and move the bhp up higher than the 400 odd with the supercharger. i.e 500. 600 that this engine in ramped upto in the states.

It is a stock mustang engine from the states, there are loads of auto conversions done to this engine there. I think there are problems and is important to get an expert to set up the mapping software.... I am a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff but I am told by those who know better than me that it can be done, but as with all this, at a cost.

It at the moment it is a bit like a different language, the last conversations he talked about J-modding the tranny (I know what it sounds like also) and after that I had no clue what he was talking about.

He is visiting in June, he works for ford and is going to a plant over here. so he is apparently going to talk to me in English so I can understand.
Sorry, that was not my understanding on the auto box fitted to the 75.

Apologies for mis-leading information!
MrDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote