View Single Post
Old 11th November 2010, 22:15   #14
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default Events for 2011

I will be dropping the chairman an email in the next couple of days, and will ask him for the dates for Beamish. It would be great if we could get around the 25+ mark. I always attend this and have done the meet for the last 5 years. I still find things to do at Beamish, as it is such an excellent venue.

Beamish will be around early Jun and Fathers day will be July, no confirmed dates as yet

Bluejon, firstly, congratulations on being appointed as Regional Secretary, will let you know first, as it is only right, and you can help me. I will get all the details from the chairman and drop you a line, about the details of the event as soon as I have received them. The normal entry fee for Beamish is around £17 each, but last year, for the Durham MG Club event we paid £10 for the car and two passengers, and if we wanted additional passengers then it was £5 per additional passenger. However, the cost for going is worth every penny. We had over 100+ MGs there last year, and it would have been nice if we had more of the 75 and ZT group.

Will keep you posted

Stuart

Last edited by Fusilier; 11th November 2010 at 22:20..
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote