Old 1st May 2024, 13:09   #174277
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Ian

The way ahead is to get the community physiotherapist to do a home assessment on Noreen and your home.

Request an urgent referral via your GP or district nurse.

It’s imperative Noreen does not spend the rest of her days in bed. Prolonged bed rest has its risks.

I realise she is in a lot of pain and distress and you are under a lot of pressure. When your mum says she is taking you out of her will, there is another message “visit me more often”. It’s something the elderly sometimes use and sometimes they say it when they are confused or feeling alone, try not to get upset. She is probably scared that something will happen to her and you won’t notice now the attention is focused on Noreen.’

Is there no one else in the family who can visit your mum and take some of the pressure off you?

Afternoon Phil, She's on the phone as I type to find out what's going on, I've got a lead for a second hand stairlift & I'm going to speak with them today.

Mam was joking about leaving us out of her will, I got a card & flowers coming back from the funeral & went round with them for a chat. My older brother lives there with her & see's to her. I go round twice a week to see if she needs shopping or such, but I've been run off my feet lately.

What an idyllic place you have there, Bootiful pictures Phil it looks so tropical there.

I've been in the greenhouse to open windows & door as it's getting warm although no direct sunlight, The bell pepper & chilli seedlings will like this warmer weather.

Simon & Louis want to be out in this nice weather to. They've been kept in for a while as there are a few fledglings out of their nests & on the lawn. I made sure they weren't about before letting them out.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote