View Single Post
Old 12th March 2024, 16:12   #130
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Today is the longest I have spent without wearing the Stormtrooper AirBoot. I did wear it to get from the bedroom to the kitchen this morning. I’’m going to start walking outside without the boot but will use one crutch, to stop me rocking from left to right.

Another first today is I haven’t needed any painkillers. I took a couple last night but none all day. I currently have the plumber here refitting my bathroom room and with all that drilling, hammering and noise in general I thought I would need some pain relief but nothing needed. I have been using the bucket to wee in, thus no need to keep bothering him to use the loo. As for the no.2’s my system has returned to normal, well normal in my case. So again I have not had to bother him to use the loo.

Allen took BBB to go and get my shopping, I didn’t want to leave the plumber here on his own. He is a good worker and no doubt a very honest man but you never know. Marion is collecting my repeat prescription either today or tomorrow morning.
I’m currently building another Pocher Lamborghini Aventador model so I’m kept busy moving about sorting the parts out.

Still doing my exercises. First lot are the ones the consultant wanted me to do. Then a 20 minute break and then onto the second lot that the physiotherapist wanted me to do. Then another break, sitting in the chair with the injured ankle raised.

Thanks for reading.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote