View Single Post
Old 25th February 2024, 15:02   #27
MissMoppet
Posted a thing or two

R 75 Tourer diesel Conny 2002, V6 Conny saloon petrol 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by humphshumphs View Post
Hi All,

Long time no post. Been nearly 5 years since my beloved 75 tourer died with massive engine failure (Thanks again to Trikey for confirming it dead).

As some of you may know, for quite a while I used to produce replacement badges for the Mk.1 Tourer (which you can't get without spending a fortune on a rear plinth as well), and I also produced a few Mk.2 ones as well.

I am thinking of 're-tooling' again to produce a new run of these. I need to 're-tool' as it's probably been 6 or 7 years since I produced the last run, so before spending time (and money) getting everything in place, it would be good to know how many people would be interested again in buying them.

Aiming for a price of £9.95 each including UK postage, with worldwide shipping available for a bit extra (again, once I know areas etc., I would let you know the extra costs).

Cheers all, and have a a good day

Any chance of you running off any more Mk 1 please as they seem to have vanished from the face of the earth? Obviously very happy to pay more than the original price asked. Many thanks.