View Single Post
Old 6th July 2023, 19:40   #104
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
As with others Jan, Myself, Bri & Linda would like to pass on to Dave Lincs & others involved with organising the 'Bluebird' Meet again our sincere thanks & appreciation for yet another superb event in memory of our Debs.

Some pics of the day from me as a little reminder of a fantastic day spent with many Friends made over several years & hopefully more recent ones.

My sincere apologies to members who's cars I did not get around to, but owing to a bit of an argument with a garden shed step at home a couple of weeks ago sustaining I think some thigh muscle damage, which hindered mobility somewhat, still I wouldn't have wanted to miss this event.

At this point I would like to add, owing to the generosity & kindheartedness of a Lady Jan & Linda met working in the cafe who kindly loaned us the use of a Family members Scooter, which I wish to add was not actually needed immediately by the Family, my faith in the Humanity was restored, there are still some genuinely kind folk around, my sincere thanks to the Lady in question, we aim to keep in touch.

Once again Dave, many thanks for everything, we sincerely hope this fantastic event keeps going from strength to strength, Best Wishes, take care hope to see you again next year.

Nice to see you and Jan again, along with Bri and Linda. Hopefully we will meet up again soon.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote