Old 19th September 2022, 13:55   #9
Phil th Barrow
Gets stuck in

" NOW SOLD" :-( Rover 75 Conni Auto SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Err.......VOLVO

TAMD31P's to be precise

I use Lightroom and Photoshop as well as various 'Plug ins' Other editing software is readily available if you wanted to brakes exposures and merge them.
It's just another 'too' in your box to enable getting images that otherwise you couldn't.

You can also use photo merging to stitch together a panorama. Useful if you don't have a wide angle lens on you at the time.
In commercial car photography a polarising filter is a must to cut down on reflections in paintwork and glass.

I have various grads and ND filters which do come in handy for landscape photography. Other than that I do keep U.V filters on all my glass, purely to protect the front element from damage.
I wished you lived closer as we av a great interest in this stuff. You could spend hrs helping me to get better results. My knowledge on this is ancient. A up grade to white glass and a new body would bring things into better focus too. Cannon of course.

Re your coment "In commercial car photography a polarising filter is a must to cut down on reflections in paintwork and glass". I have greasy forhead probs. I bounce th flash which helps. Is there a shop tool or do you just blend local skin tone.?

Yes UV not polariser i use for th same reasons. I did stiching once and failed. It stiched ok ish but th exsposures were incorrect.

Volvo marine engines....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpVZR9_z7b8