Old 22nd December 2021, 20:08   #255
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Another view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
The technical experts have measured that the worse the initial infection then the more anti bodies and T cells you will have produced. As they decay over time the more you start with the better resistance you have over time.
When this virus first came about, I read a report that said there were four markers in it for HIV infection. I've had the virus of course, but now it's being reported that the Omicron variant might be an offshoot from someone with HIV. I wonder if the initial reports are correct, maybe all of us that have had the virus have a form of HIV and the jabs are Retrovirals to help prevent infection, it might explain the lack of acknowledgement of natural immunity, maybe I'm not immune and actually have HIV, the jabs being a way to treat people without telling them how dire it actually is, who knows? The amount of jabs will tell part of the story, let's see how may jabs and variants of concern they can come up with. I'm just fishing for any direct answer and maybe I'm way off the mark, I have an open mind.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote