View Single Post
Old 10th December 2021, 13:10   #184
Alikris
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 1.8 Connie SE

Thought I'd look in on this thread. Good grief, I cannot believe people are still conversing with you on this. I honestly hope that no-one is taking your claims as the truth, because truth they are not.

Quote:
in many people the vaccines do nothing at all
Not True. If you believe it is then please provide documentary statistical evidence from a research paper which supports your claim.

Quote:
no-one with Omicron has been hospitalised anywhere yet
NOT TRUE.

Quote:
The people that had covid and carried on breathing have natural immunity, the ones that stopped breathing don't.
Are you being serious? You honestly believe that overly simplistic and just plain wrong opinion? (and that is all it is, your opinion, it is not in any way a fact).

There are many reasons for people with Covid to stop breathing, for example underlying health conditions. Degree of immunity has little if anything to do with it. I'm sorry but your statement only shows up your ignorance regarding such issues.

Quote:
a true ECG is hard to read on a teenager.
Not true. I learned to read 12 lead ECGs as part of my Paramedic training. They are not hard to read for someone who has been trained to read them. However, it is well known among medical personnel who deal with ECG's that they are not 100% accurate (for anyone of any age, not just teenagers) and should only be used as a guide. That said, in emergency medicine, they are invaluable for showing up major current issues.

Quote:
the vaccines have limited protection to offer
Then why are most people hospitalised with Covid, (and especially those in ICU) people who have not been vaccinated?

FACT: The vaccine significantly reduces your chance of being hospitalised and/or dying of Covid.

FACT: The covid vaccine is not a cure, it has never been claimed to be a cure. It has never been claimed that having the vaccine will stop anyone from being infected with Covid.

Here's an interesting fact, no-one has ever died of Covid. The vast majority of people die because they either stop breathing for some reason or their heart and/or circulation either stops working or is no longer acting efficiently enough to sustain life.

Quote:
and now there's a booster jab, to set us free for the third time. I'm sure by March 22, there'll be the fourth jab to set us free all over again.
It has almost always known that booster jabs will be necessary. No secret has ever been made about it. Indeed, when I had my second jab back in May I was discussing this very thing with the nurse.

FACT: no jab will set us free. Covid will almost certainly be with us for ever more, just like the Flu is. This is not a secret.

In virtually every post of yours I can prove that something you say or believe is false and can be proven to be false.

Frankly, I'm surprised the forum moderators continue to allow you to spout your lies, mistruths etc. I sincerely hope that people take your posts with a large pinch of salt. As always, when someone makes claims, research that claim before believing it.

Of course you have an answer to that . . you don't believe official statistics. Therefore although I can prove you are wrong on many many of your beliefs, you won't believe me because you don't believe the proof.

In honestly don't see any difference between you and people who believe the world is flat or that Trump won the US election etc. It would not in the least surprise me to learn that, given your 'beliefs' you are a member of, for example, Qanon. Many of your beliefs about Covid are shared with such groups and are often put forward as arguments against being vaccinated, including delusions that for some reason or other you are miraculously 'immune'.

FACT: Those who refuse to get vaccinated are more likely to end up in hospital using up a valuable bed that could otherwise be used for someone who has a serious medical issue. Tell me, if one of your relatives needed hospitalisation for, say, heart issues, how would they feel if they were told there wasn't any beds available because they were being taken up by selfish people who refused to get jabbed? And yes, refusing to be jabbed is an extremly selfish thing to do, as is not wearing masks in public enclosed spaces.

I'm not going to look into this thread again for ages because discussing things with you serves no purpose, you believe what you believe, even it's provably wrong. You just continue to argue your opinions and present them as fact when they are nothing of the sort.

And no, I've not given any references to provide proof for the facts I have stated, mainly because you refuse to believe facts, you've said as much yourself. So it would be pointless for me to do so. However, any intelligent person can easily find the proof if they wish. For those unable to research facts for themselves I can provide links if required.

Ali.
  • Vicky: born Thursday, 15th April 2004 @ 08:20:55. The 95,246th 75 to be produced, and the 4,783rd 75 in British Racing Green Pearlescent.

Last edited by Alikris; 10th December 2021 at 14:16..
Alikris is offline   Reply With Quote