View Single Post
Old 10th November 2021, 12:43   #5
tayanc

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilish View Post
If you are going to tackle this yourself, you need to get hold of a LSM (Light Switch module), any one will do to diagnose if the fault is within the module itself.
The module is far more than just a lighting switch, you do not need to be blinded with what is not important right now.

Borrow or buy one, it does not matter if yours or the one you get has a fog light switch or not, do not pay a lot of money, because vehicle use is recorded and stored in the module, it may concern you if it displays different mileage etc, to your cars history, or it may be so close you may not be too bothered.

Once you have tried another module, if your indicators work, you can go from there.

If you have no option but to obtain one outside turkey, I deal with people there often, contact me though PM, I can send you one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshire GOC View Post
Have a look at this link from 2018 -could be water damage to the LSM or possibly a failing battery/alternator.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=281040
Quote:
Originally Posted by planenut View Post
Welcome to the Club Tayanc, great choice of car. Your use of the terminology is very good.

I don't think you need go search for a Rover mechanic, rather someone with knowledge of vehicle electrics. Good luck.

Countless thanks to all those who replied. I will be dealing with the issue once I can make an appointment with a known repair shop.
tayanc is offline   Reply With Quote