Old 8th November 2021, 13:02   #162426
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyN01 View Post
Morning everyone.

Been missing for a fair few days with weddings and stuff. Weather for the wedding cleared up nicely, and it was a brilliant day. Grandson's birthday get together was great too and the break with him at Butlins Skegness was mostly dry and there were loads of things for a 2-year-old to keep him busy. And it was mostly dry .

Sounds like there's been all sorts of goings-on without me .

Debs - pleased to hear that you're at least getting a bit better. Slow and steady wins the race.

Great to hear that Rich has been chatting away. When I've spoken to him he's definitely on the mend and itching to get out there again. .

Any offers to help shift a ton (literally) of gravel?
No?
What's up? All those aching bodies and bad backs just need a good work out .

Obviously, I'll be joining you tomorrow in the "unable to do anything" gang .

Take care all.

Afternoon Andy, I'm a fully paid member of the crocked club at present & I think I'll be in this club for around a week the way I'm feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Morning everybody

Morning Ian, it won’t do you any harm to delay those tasks. I know you have a bad back, can’t you get a friend to cover that work for you?

I had a long chat with Richard yesterday and considering what he went through with his head injury he is doing relatively well but clearly still has a long way to go. I was impressed by his determination to get on with his rehab

I am returning to the walk-in today in light of NHS England’s comments and I will try and get the booster. When I tried last week I was told to go come in a month as it had been 5 months since the 2nd vax. Today they can say yes or they can say no. Vaccinations are a proven technology and everyone should get vaccinated, but what do I know ……

Take care

Afternoon Phil, My backs been terrible lately, I had a long soak in a red hot bath this morning & I've managed to put socks on today but on top of that my right knee is giving me gip & swelled up like a football so those jobs can go on the back burner for a while

I've been on indoor activities today & made a cottage pie ready for tea & there's fresh bread baking in the bread machine

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote