View Single Post
Old 8th November 2021, 08:38   #162424
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Morning all, What a grey day here but no rain forecast There are two jobs that need doing, Laying those flags I got out of the neighbours skip the other week around the side of the greenhouse
where it gets muddy or get the ladders out to clean the moss out of the front guttering over the bedroom window, I think I'll pass today as my backs still not in full fettle yet.
Morning everybody

Morning Ian, it won’t do you any harm to delay those tasks. I know you have a bad back, can’t you get a friend to cover that work for you?

I had a long chat with Richard yesterday and considering what he went through with his head injury he is doing relatively well but clearly still has a long way to go. I was impressed by his determination to get on with his rehab

I am returning to the walk-in today in light of NHS England’s comments and I will try and get the booster. When I tried last week I was told to go come in a month as it had been 5 months since the 2nd vax. Today they can say yes or they can say no. Vaccinations are a proven technology and everyone should get vaccinated, but what do I know ……

Take care
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote