View Single Post
Old 8th May 2021, 11:06   #159638
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
I hope everything goes well for your Mum on Monday Richard.

A big change for you both but I’m sure it will work out better for your Mums well being. Also for you to feel better knowing that she is safe and being looked after.
indeed so Jeff her safety and welfare is my priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Richard, morning Jeff and Steve

Richard, its not ideal your mum going into care, but it does relieve your concerns about your mum being discharged home. If you have any photographs of yourself and the family, framed photos will be a bonus for your mum's room. As you know, the Covid restrictions at the home, is something you will have to work with. I think it is reassuring they are in place guarding your mum's safety and health.

Positive thoughts.
i know that Phil and as its only 5 mins down the road , we will be able go see her more often once restrictions ease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
I have removed the S reg Rover 75 from my details as I have transferred it over to an enthusiast in the club who is going to look after it and bring it up to car show standard. 2 years ago the engine was replaced with a low mileage engine at a cost of £1200. The latest repairs will come to £1000 approximately to get the car through the MOT. So I decided to call it a day and save the car from rotting away. It is going to a good home within the club
What will you use when you come to the UK Phil? Will you hire a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyN01 View Post
What a welcome to the North East

Heaving it down and 5 degrees. The FBH came on this morning as I ran my son to work. .

It's supposed to be improving - hope they're right.
Been like this all week here Andy. What time suits tomorrow? Around noon would be good for me as I need to go yo the hospital late afternoon to take mum's clothes in. We can meet at the Keelman for a coffee. ?