View Single Post
Old 27th February 2021, 13:21   #157999
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Oh! heck, I can imagine those birds can be a pain in the backside if you live with them full time, I only get to see them once a decade or so when I venture to the coast
Despite being just a couple of hundred yards from the sea don't get a lot of gulls here . . . . no easy food source or fish & chip shops around! Get an occasional one standing on the chimney screaming its head off, a carefully aimed small pebble from the garden is usually quite effective. What we do get a LOT of are magpies, hate them, chase them especially when the smaller birds are nesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Beautiful afternoon here, I have been working hard tidying the garden & garage but don't seem to have achieved much
Got things I want to/need to do but until I get to the bottom of the wrist problem I don't want to aggravate them. Don't have to do anything heavy, painful with just normal movement, anything heavy like chopping the hard veg the other day gets them "singing", took two days for the pain to subside Got the x ray on Wed but going to ask the GP what I can take in the way of painkillers in the meantime.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is online now   Reply With Quote