View Single Post
Old 15th January 2021, 08:23   #29
John_C

None

I finally thought I should join the forum despite not being a Rover 75 or MG ZT owner but in case anyone is wondering, I'm the chap who created the 'Code Name R40' Blu-ray and DVD release.

Just short of 270 copies have been sold as I write so I've almost reached my top estimate of 300. A few enthusiasts reported that they could not purchase via my TriumphDVD web site and so I also listed some discs on eBay but have just had to remove that listing owing to a purchaser claiming I am a pirate. Sorry about that. I have taken the matter up with eBay but I won't hold my breath. If anyone starts to see copies of my work available for sale from anyone else could you please let me know because that will confirm my suspicions of what this eBay purchaser was really up to. And I do have his name... or rather three names as he uses multiple identities/aliases.

Anyone who wants to contact me privately please ping me a message on this forum or email me. My email can be had from my TriumphDVD web site if it's not accessible on here.

Thank you all for supporting this major piece of work which took me almost three years and 3000 manhours to complete. Hope to meet some of you in the future as I expect to get along to plenty of shows as usual... once I've been injected by a nice nursie of course!

John.
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote